Artgri Group International Pte Ltd. respects the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
"Personal Data", as defined in the PDPA means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified:
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which the organization has or is likely to have access.
- Conditional Use of This Website
- Collection of your Personal Data
By using the Website, requesting for information, submitting comments, participating in some game, promotion, or making purchases on the Website, etc, we may collect your Personal Data.
We may also collect Personal Data in various other ways when you voluntarily submit Personal Data, including:
- in the course of you engaging our services, or you providing documentation or information to us;
- when you communicate or interact with us via telephone, letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, our Website, emails or any other modes of contact;
- CCTV recordings while you are within our premises;
- when you attend a seminar or any other event organized and/or hosted by us;
- when you request that you be included in our emails or any other mailing list;
- when you submit an employment application or provide documents or information such as your resume, from recruitment agencies or employment references;
- from public information sources, search services and other third parties; and
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason or any other feature of the Website.
- Use of your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data:
- To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about your activities on this Website.
- To share it with our related and associated companies (“Related Parties”) as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Website (such as administration of the Website, promotions, marketing, data analysis, customer services, or other features on it);
- To provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us or our Related Parties, so as to improve our services and communications to you;
- To provide you with our services, such as processing your purchase orders;
- For other purposes set out when your Personal Data is collected or other purpose in any additional terms and conditions (including but not limited to the Terms and Conditions of Sale) applicable to the particular features of the Website;
- For disclosures required by law, regulatory authorities or court orders;
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of any legal or equitable claim; and
- In an emergency to protect the health or safety of the Website Users, the general public or in the interests of national security;
- For managing the security of our premises, facilities and technology infrastructure;
- For any other purpose relating to any of the above as we deem fit, provided that such use shall not be contrary to any law or regulation in force.
- For web analytics and to improve our Website
- For contests, newsletters and other subscriptions, online applications
- For managing enquiries, whether or not they pertain to the supply of products by us;
- For contact purposes and in contact forms
- For the use of our digital services (e.g. online platform, authentication, subscribing to/unsubscribing from newsletters, for the use of applications)
- For processing, administering and/or managing your relationship with us;
- For conducting online operations such as sending emails (promotional, delivery updates), targeted advertising campaigns, analysis of purchase behaviour (repeated purchases, gold tiers, minimum spend etc) and coordinate fulfilment with our EU partnerand
- For statistics analysis purposes, after anonymization of the data.
- Disclosing your Personal Data
We respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
In that regard, we will not disclose your Personal Data to any third party without first obtaining your consent permitting us to do so. Where we disclose your Personal Data to third party with your consent, we will employ our best efforts to require that such third party protects your Personal Data.
Following your consent, we may disclose Personal Data:
- to third parties who provide operational or administrative services, such as courier services, telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll processing, training, market research, storage, archival, client support services;
- to any relevant authorities, including professional regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies, whether local or overseas;
- to the extent necessary to comply with any laws, regulations, rules, directions, guidelines and other similar requirements;
- where permitted under law, for external business and charity partners in relation to our promotional events and seminars; and
- to any other third party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may disclose your Personal Data to third parties without first obtaining your consent for the situations permitted under the PDPA, or to fulfil the purposes as set out in clause 5 herein.
You further understand, acknowledge and agree that where you have requested and/or given consent to us transmitting your Personal Data outside of Singapore, your Personal Data may therefore be exported to, processed and accessed in countries whose laws provide a different level of protection, which may not necessarily be comparable to that provided in Singapore. We will ensure that Personal Data be transferred outside of Singapore only in accordance with the requirements prescribed under the applicable data protection laws, to ensure that a standard of protection that is comparable to the protection under such laws is provided to the Personal Data so transferred. You also further understand, acknowledge and agree that although our office is based in Singapore, Personal Data may nonetheless be transmitted to our data storage facilities or to our head office and/or affiliates overseas.
- Collection of additional information
When you browse and/or use our Website, you generally do so anonymously and we do not automatically collect Personal Data, including your email address unless directly provided by you.
You may however wish to note the following:
- Your IP Address
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are connected to the Internet.
When you visit our Website, your IP address is automatically logged in our server. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website.
From your IP address, we may identify the general geographic area from which you are accessing our Website; however, we will not be able to pinpoint the exact geographic location from which you are accessing our Website.
Generally we do not link your IP address to anything that will enable us to identify you unless it is required by applicable laws and regulations.
A cookie is an element of data that a website can store on your computer.
Please note that we also track the number of visitors to our Website.
Any material or information collected in this manner shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary and we (or our designees or Related Parties) will be entitled to use any or all of the material in any manner without compensation to you, subject to applicable laws.
Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the setting on your Internet browser. However, your ability to use our Website or any features contained in our Website may be affected as a result.
Please refer to your Internet browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or for adjusting your Internet browser settings so as not to receive cookies.
- Security of your Personal Data
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that your Personal Data is accurate and complete, if your Personal Data is likely to be used by us to make a decision that affects you, or disclosed to any third party. As such, please provide us with complete and accurate Personal Data, and inform us of changes to your Personal Data, by submitting your updated particulars to us in writing to the contact details set out in clause 10 below. We shall not be responsible for inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data arising from your omission and failure to inform and/or update us of your Personal Data, or any changes in the Personal Data that you had initially provided to us.
We will put in place measures such that your Personal Data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that Personal Data was collected is no longer being served; and (ii) such retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
We will make reasonable security arrangements to prevent any unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
However, subject to the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim any and all liability and responsibility for any damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration by any third party of any Personal Data you submit to this Website, which are wholly attributable to factors beyond our control.
How we protect Personal Data
We have measures in place to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including without limitation:
- We implement and maintain sophisticated technical measures to ensure that Your Personal Data is recorded and processed in complete confidentiality and security.
- We implement and maintain appropriate restrictions on access to Your Personal Data, and monitoring of the access, use, and transfer of Personal Data.
- All of our employees who have access to Your Personal Data are required to enter into non-disclosure or similar agreements, which imposes obligations on them to comply with our data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We require any business partners and third party service providers with whom we may share Your Personal Data to comply with any applicable data privacy and confidentiality requirements.
- We provide data privacy training on a regular basis to our employees and third parties who have access to Personal Data.
- Hyperlinks and Third Party Websites
Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites that are operated by third parties with different Personal Data handling practices and privacy policies.
The use of hyperlinks and access to third party websites are solely and entirely at your own risk and We shall not be responsible for the contents, products, services or privacy policies relating to such third party website, as well as for any damages or loss arising from the access to those third party websites.
It is up to you to independently assess and to review the privacy policies of the websites linked from our Website.
- Withdrawal of Consent, Access and Correction of your Personal Data
What rights You have
Under PDPA, you have a right:
- Of access to, rectification of, and/or erasure (where required by law) of your Personal Data;
- To restrict or object to its processing;
- To tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing information;
- In some circumstances, to require certain parts of Your Personal Data to be transferred to you or a third party; and
- To the extent our processing of Your Personal Data is based upon Your consent, to withdraw Your consent, without affecting the lawfulness of our processing based on Your consent before its withdrawal.
If you, at any time:
(c) would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data records;
Please contact us via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject header what is the nature of your query (e.g. If it is relating to an access request, you may insert the words "PDPA Access Request" in the subject header).
If you are accessing the Website from locations other than in Singapore, you must ensure that you are also complying with locally applicable laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that Singapore law shall govern the relationship between us, and that the SIAC shall be the appropriate forum for any disputes arising between us.
- Transfer of assets
During the course of its business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all or substantially all of our assets, Personal Data and non-personally identifiable information we have collected about the Users of the Website may be transferred to such entity. In the event any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, such Personal Data or information collected on our Website may be considered our asset and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
You are encouraged to visit our Website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to Personal Data protection.